Tom Foley has won the Republican primary in the Connecticut race for Governor according to the Greenwich Registrar of Voters. He will face current Governor Dannel Malloy in the general election on November 4.
Greenwich Republican Registrar of Voters reported that a total of 1,940 people have voted in the Primary Elections. This is 15.99 percent of eligible voters in Greenwich.
There are 12,134 registered Republicans in the Town, meaning 10,194 people did not cast thier votes today. Here is a breakdown of the final number of votes at each polling place.
1. Julian Curtiss Schol- 151 votes
2. Greenwich Town Hall-133 votes
3. Western Middle School- 42 votes
4. New Lebanon School- 92 votes
5. Riverside School- 198 votes
6. Old Greenwich School- 150 votes
7. Greenwich High School- 199 votes
8. Central Middle School- 232 votes
9. Bendheim Western Greenwich Civic Center- 154 votes
10. Glenville School- 162 votes
11. North Street School- 236 votes
12. North Mianus School- 191 votes